« Home | A Tradition Unlike Any Other » | Final Bracket Results » | Viva Las Vegas » | Bracket Contest Update » | Top 7 - Final Four Style » | Caption Contest - An afternoon delight » | Caption Contest » | Television Tuesday....On Wednesday » | Airball » | Monday Musings...Abbreviated version » 

Thursday, April 06, 2006 

Caption Contest

A golfer unlike any other...John Daly on CBS!!

FOUR....cheesburgers to go!!!

The WAD'ler sneaks out of the office to play a quick 18.

I've been feeling much better since I began following John Kruk's training regimen.

"Ok, John... focuth.... you can do thith.... juth hit da one in da mwiddle... (burp!)"

Daly tees off on 18 to finish out his triumphant victory at the 1st annual Dunlop tournament.(his gut dunlops his belt).

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Janine ratcliffe handbag

Post a Comment

Weekly Top 7

All-Time Top 7 Sports Movies

7) Kingpin - "The world can really kick your ass. I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine" - Roy Munson

6) Caddyshack - "Don't sell yourself short Judge. You're a tremendous slouch." - Ty Webb

5) Major League - "Want me to drag him outta here, kick the shit out of him?" - Rick Vaugh

4) Eight Men Out - "Say it ain't so Joe. Say it ain't so." - Pee Wee

3) Rocky - "If I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood." - Rocky Balboa

2) The Natural - "I coulda been better. I coulda broke every record in the book." - Roy Hobbs

AND...

1) Hoosiers - "My team's on the floor!" - Coach Dale

MAN OF THE WEEK


Getting this Laker team into the playoffs is the best coaching job Phil has ever done. Now he can list "The WAD" Man of the Week right next to his 9 rings on his list of accomplishments. Is there any reason for him to keep going?

About me

  • I'm The WAD
  • From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My profile

Fantasy Baseball Info

  • Follow our league (WADball) here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates